Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Another Year....another Pickathon....Feist in the Woods

Feist headlined this year's Pickathon, which once again made for one of the best weekends of the year. We went earlybird this year and caught great sets on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday....There is more to come, but this particular set was definitely my favorite. I'm not sure if I actually cried, but it sure felt like I was weeping the entire first thirty minutes. On another note, we met Ms. Feist on Sunday morning after her sound check for her main stage set later that night. She took a picture with us, asked all about where we were from and how we found out about Pickathon and seemed very genuinely interested. I told her that I absolutely loved her newest record, Metals, and that we looked forward to her "electric" set. She couldn't have been more kind and gracious. P.S. I accidentally brought a non HD card this year, sorry....

No comments:

Post a Comment